- Sika Urethane Adhesive
- SikaTack Mach 30XV
- 1 Kit - 2 Cartridges (300ml each), 2 Uncut Nozzles, 1 Sika Aktivator Pro Pads, and 1 Sika Primer 207 AGR Single Application Stixs
- **Buyer Note** Urethane Requires Primer to Glass Application
- Urethane is not primerless - Urethane needs primer to adhere to glass frit band
- Minimum drive away: 30 Minute in temperatures as low as 0 ̊F
- Sealant type: advanced-cure urethane
- High modulus
- Formulated for all standard glass replacements
- Improved formula is easy to use with superior decking and short cut-off string
- Excellent for cold-weather applications
- 8-10 minute working time
- Meets all OEM requirements
For Pinchweld Auto Body Primer Use Sika 207
SikaTack® MACH-30 XV has been specifically designed for the Automotive Glass Replacement business. It is ideal for mobile and in-shop installations. This product is to be used by professional, experienced users only. For other applications, tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed ensuring adhesion and material compatibility.
Buyer Note: This Product is a Professional Use Item and
should only be used by Certified Auto Glass Technicians
This Product Requires a 26 to1 Thrust Ratio Professional Caulk Gun to Dispense or Better. Using a big box store 4:1 caulk gun will not work and will most likely break trying to dispense product.
Buyer(s) Agree to Hold Harmless Seller and Sika Industries for Use of this Professional Product
Customers choosing to use this product without certification and
or knowledge of its use and cure times do so at there own risk
300ml (10.1oz) cartridge requires cartridge type caulk gun to dispense
Questions? Please feel free to contact us we are here to help.