- Dow/Dupont Urethane Adhesive
- Betaseal Xpress 30
- 1 Case - 10 Cartridges 10.5oz (300ml each)with 8 Nozzles
- **Buyer Note** Urethane Requires Primer to Glass Application
- Urethane is not primerless - Urethane needs primer to adhere to glass frit band
- Minimum drive away:30 Minutein temperatures as low as 0 ̊F
- Sealant type: advanced-cure urethane
- Exclusive RPM adhesive technology
- High modulus
- Formulated for all standard glass replacements
- Improved formula is easy to use with superior decking and short cut-off string
- Excellent for cold-weather applications
- 8-10 minute working time
- Meets all OEM requirements
For Pinchweld Auto Body Primer Use 5504G Primer or 5504GSA Single Application (10ml) see our Store
BETASEAL™ Xpress30 – 30 minute minimum drive away as low as 0°F Dow Automotive’s new BETASEAL™ Xpress30 High Modulus/Non-Conductive Urethane Adhesive delivers a 30-minute minimum drive away in temperatures as low as 0°F This fast curing, high-strength adhesive employs Dow’s Reinforced Polyisotropic Micronetworked technology (RPM). RPM features shorter crosslinks that create strong bonds quickly. This allows the car to be released to the owner as quickly as 30-minutes after application. BETASEAL™ Xpress30 is cold applied, but has excellent pumpability and is easy to tool. It also has short “tails”, outstanding decking and a generous 8-10 minute working time. Use exclusively with BETAPRIME™ 5504G All-in-One Primer as part of a simple clean, prime, bond process. It also is ideal for cold weather applications because BETASEAL™ Xpress30 offers 30-minute minimum drive away in temperatures as low as 0°F and BETAPRIME 5504G has a 6-minute flash off time in temperatures below 20°F (just two minutes above 20°F).
Buyer Note: This Product is a Professional Use Item and
should only be used by Certified Auto Glass Technicians
This Product Requires a 26 to1 Thrust Ratio Professional Caulk Gun to Dispense or Better. Using a big box store 4:1 caulk gun will not work and will most likely break trying to dispense product.
Buyers Agree to Hold Harmless Seller and Dupont Industires for Use of this Professional Product
Customers choosing to use this product without certification and
or knowledge of it's use and cure times do so at there own risk.
No returns if cartridge is opened
Questions? Please feel free to contact us we are here to help.