Product Description4.2oz / 125ml Dow / Dupont Automotive 5504 Beta Prime Glass and Pinchweld Primer
Buyers Note: Professional use Product for Certified Auto Glass Installers
Not intended for Individuals use. Requires Proper Knowledge, Skill, and Preparation.
!!!Use at your own Risk!!!
Intended for Auto Body Pinchwelds, Glass, and Encapsulated Parts to Protect and Promote Adhesion. This Product will potentially damage other surfaces it comes in contact with that it was not intended for. If cleanup is required Special Solvents are needed.
No Instructions Provided by Manufacturer since Primer is intended for professional use only!
• Optimizes installation process – elimination of shaking step makes process easier, safer, faster
• Fast flash-off (dry) time helps eliminates excessive waiting time following application
• One primer for all common aftermarket substrates: glass, nicks and scratches, paint, encapsulations (PUR, PVC, PAAS and metal) and cut bead
• Reduces cost and optimizes inventory by eliminating redundant products
• Effective in treating larger bare metal areas – allows for corrosion treatment in the field
• Works in a wide range of weather and temperatures from -5°C to 40°C
• Ideal for mobile installations
BETAPRIME™ 5504G – “No-Shake” all-in-one, black primer optimizes and simplifies installation process
-Replacing windscreens is now even simpler with BETAPRIME™ 5504G All-in-One “No-Shake” Primer. BETAPRIME™ 5504G can be used for priming both auto glass and cut bead. You can also use it on bare metal, paint and encapsulations, such as PUR, PVC and PAAS. Saves time and money
-BETAPRIME™ 5504G All-in-One “No-Shake” Primer eliminates the “shaking” step for a sure, easy and fast installation. It saves material costs and reduces installation time because you only need to buy and apply one product. Because BETAPRIME™ 5504G can be used on virtually all substrates, it can reduce costly mistakes, such as applying the wrong primer to the wrong part. Other time-saving advantages include fast flash-off (dry) time that helps eliminate excessive waiting time following application.
Promotes strong, long-lasting bonds - Using an all-in-one primer is not a compromise. BETAPRIME™ 5504G has been tested in thousands of applications on a wide range of windscreens and with all BETASEAL™ adhesives. BETAPRIME™ 5504G All-in-One “No-Shake” Primer is black to provide excellent UV protection to the adhesive. This helps bonds last longer.